Re: CPU soft lockup in a spin lock using tproxy and nfqueue

On 3/2/23 15:29, Florian Westphal wrote:
Thanks, this is a bug in nft_tproxy.c.

Can you test following fix?

Thanks!

Thanks,

I builded and tested in my Jammy environment, and I could not reproduce
any soft lockups with this patch anymore.

But I am also wondering that the inet_twsk_deschedule_put is really
needed in this particular case in tproxy? As I understand it, there
is an other independent mechanism which destroys tw sockets, so no
need do it here?