Re: "Kernel bug detected [...] nf_ct_del_from_dying_or_unconfirmed_list"

Yes, I understand the cases are different.

However, the result after resolving clashing will cause two skb point
to the same conntrack.
The first skb with confirmed conntrack may not pass through the NAT
when the second skb resolve clashing?

Florian Westphal <fw@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2019年1月28日 週一 下午10:13寫道: