Re: "Kernel bug detected [...] nf_ct_del_from_dying_or_unconfirmed_list"

Chieh-Min Wang <chiehmin18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think 71d8c47fc653711c4(netfilter: conntrack: introduce clash
> resolution on insertion race) is doing the same logic for resolving
> conntrack clashing.

No, that commit dealsl with the case where two skbs have different
conntrack objects but where tuples are the same.

In nfqueue+bridge flood case the skbs point to the same conntrack
object.

Maybe one way to fix this would be to let nfqueue perform a deep
copy of skb->_nfct in case conntrack is unconfirmed and skb_shared()
is true.

But that would of course cause drop for l4 protocols that do not support
clash resolution.