ipset 6.16 kernel panic on bitmap:hash,ip

When I creta an ipset like this:
ipset -N SET_MACS bitmap:ip,mac range 0.0.0.0/0

I got kernel panic when run:
ipset list

Anyway, we need some rules here based on mac address (no matter what
ip address the machine have, because some of them are in DHCP).
I know that a mac address can be easy cloned, but, still, we need that
for some rules...

Can we have a set type "mac address" ? Only mac, with no ip?

O tried "ipset -N SET_MACS_ADM bitmap:ip,mac range 10.0.0.0/8" too but got:
ipset v6.16: The range you specified exceeds the size limit of the set type

"ipset -N SET_MACS_ADM bitmap:ip,mac range 10.0.0.0/16" woked...

But again, this does not do the job because I need to set a rule based
on mac address and dinamic ip addresses.

* Using CentOS 6.3 x86_64 with latest updates on VirtualBox (last one too)

--
Att...

Ricardo Felipe Klein
klein.rfk@xxxxxxxxx