Conntrack helper question

Hi netfilter devs,

In current Netfilter is there still a way for a conntrack helper to listen to all TCP traffic _independent_ of ports to look for primary connections (other than registering with 65535 tuples)? Not that I advocate this, I just have some old piece of code that apparently did that in ancient 2.6 kernels (ports set to zero in the tuple).

Please cc me, since I'm not on the list. Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sebastian