Feature request: ip_set for non-modular kernel

Hi, Love the ip_set features - any chance that you might provide the
code (or possibly just instructions?) to build into the kernel in a
non-modular fashion? (for 2.6.38 and earlier)

The use case is a small embedded platform that has a slow modprobe
performance and modprobing at boottime directly affects the perceived
boot time speed (ie that's what I need to optimise).  Additionally it
helps with my build scripts - not your concern, but it would simplify my
build scripts

Thanks for your consideration!

Ed W