Netfilter Module for NAT IVI available

Hello everybody,

I'm currently a student at the University of Liège. As part of my master thesis, I have to develop a Linux kernel module for IVI ( http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6219/ ).

I now consider my module as finished (i.e, all functionalities are implemented) and publish it.

It is available on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nativi/

Feel free to test it and report to me any bug, bad implementation, error, ...

If you believe that this module can be included is the Linux Kernel or in the Xtables-addons framework, I'll be glad and will help you in this task.

I have tested my module inside the Xtables-addons framework (version 1.32) on a debian squeeze (6.0.1) linux with a 2.6.32-5 kernel (i686).

Because of the lack of "EXPORT_SYMBOL" in the kernel, I had to copy-paste several functions from the kernel into the nativi_kernel_code.c file in order to use some features already available in the kernel (ip_finish_output, ip6_output, icmp_send).

Documentation is provided in the source code, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards,

Pierre RONDOU