Netfilter Hook and Multiqueue?

Hello,

I am using a netfilter hook to capture "NF_IP_FORWARD" traffic and
route packets to my application in userspace.  I want to implement
more queues to distribute softirqs between multiple CPUs.  Is it
currently possible to "return NF_QUEUE" with a specific queuenum or is
this handled automatically if I create more queue handlers in my
application?

Thanks.