Re: [arptables] rfc: add classify target

Applied,

Thanks Frederic.

Bart

On 15-11-10 13:32, Frederic Leroy wrote:
Le Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:36:18 +0100,
Bart De Schuymer<bdschuym@xxxxxxxxxx>  a écrit :

Apart from my comments below, the userspace patch looks ok:
- I would line up the help and man page entries between arptables and
iptables so noone gets confused. Also, the man page entry refers to
set-class-mac.
- In final_check() you should make sure that the priority has been set
(similar to what's done in libxt_CLASSIFY.c).
Here it is, largely borrowed from iptables.

Cheers,

--
Bart De Schuymer
www.artinalgorithms.be