Re: [arptables] rfc: add classify target

Apart from my comments below, the userspace patch looks ok:
- I would line up the help and man page entries between arptables and
iptables so noone gets confused. Also, the man page entry refers to
set-class-mac.
- In final_check() you should make sure that the priority has been set
(similar to what's done in libxt_CLASSIFY.c).

cheers,
Bart

--
Bart De Schuymer