Re: br_netfilter post routing hook question...

agashi shipora wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if br_nf_post_routing can be assigned a priority
> NF_BR_PRI_LAST-1. I couldn't find ip_refrag definition in 2.6.30.

The comment about ip_refrag() is outdated. I sent a patch containing an
updated comment to Patrick earlier this week. The priority still has to
be NF_BR_PRI_LAST, because br_nf_post_routing() returns NF_STOLEN.
This is because the function ip_fragment(), which can be called by
br_nf_dev_queue_xmit(), will free the skb. If you won't use connection
tracking, I guess you could alter the code so you can still look at it
after br_nf_post_routing().

cheers,
Bart

--