Re: br_netfilter post routing hook question...

Hi,

I don't know if br_nf_post_routing can be assigned a priority
NF_BR_PRI_LAST-1. I couldn't find ip_refrag definition in 2.6.30.

As br_netfilter.c invokes the NF_INET_POST_ROUTING hook.I was thinking
if registering your module at NF_INET_POST_ROUTING (PF_INET) after
ipt_post_routing_hook(mangle table), nf_nat_out(nat table) and before
ipv4_confirm (conntrack) would help.

Ofcourse this would mean your module would come into picture for
routed packets too.

Thanks
GP