Xtables-addons 1.18 released

Hi everyone,

Coinciding with the imminent release of Linux kernel 2.6.31, here is
Xtables-addons 1.18. Of the numerous submissions I have received
recently (thank you!), I got to merge the "ACCOUNT" and "psd"
modules. The rest still needs review, but did not want to hold up
some release here. There are also a number of fixes to the
(already-existing) quota2 match — which can be used for small-scale
accounting too.

Boilerplate:
http://downloads.sf.net/xtables-addons/xtables-addons-1.18.tar.bz2 {,.asc}

REMINDER that the Sourceforge GIT URL changed due to multi-repo support.
The new one is:
git://xtables-addons.git.sf.net/gitroot/xtables-addons/xtables-addons

If in doubt, just visit the frontpage at
http://xtables-addons.sf.net/