Forgive me for a hardware related q

Firstly, sorry about this as this probably isn't really the right
place to ask but given the range of experience on here it's as good as
any ;)

Secondly, does anyone know of a linux based ADSL router suitable for
use on a home network which meets the following needs:-

1. Full iptables implementation which lets me create my own rule set
rather than some limited subset from a web interface,
2. Allows create of tc profiles to provide qos. Probably using RED,
HTB,SFQ and PRIO/PFIFO queues, also will need iptables mangle to set
the DSCP markings.

--
Richard Horton
Users are like a virus: Each causing a thousand tiny crises until the