Re: Forgive me for a hardware related q

On Tuesday 2009-09-08 11:24, Richard Horton wrote:

>Secondly, does anyone know of a linux based ADSL router suitable for
>use on a home network which meets the following needs:-

One with integrated ADSL modem I am not aware of, but if the modem is
separate anyway, you can ask your local store for a "computer", because
that would do the job. Or a "box pc". Or some true embedded device
OpenWRT can run on. Whatever.

Note however, that these embedded devices often do not have enough disk
space to contain the standard (i.e. prebuilt) installation of the *full*
sets.