Re: More nf_conntrack_sip questions

Philip Prindeville wrote:
Patrick McHardy wrote:
Philip Prindeville wrote:
That version is known not to work very well, 2.6.26 includes
a largely rewritten version.

This is a backport to 2.6.25:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kaber/nf-2.6.25-sip.git

Well, it might be easier to simply jump to 2.6.26.8 (unless there's something horribly wrong with that version).

Just means going through patch hell again as we munge patches for ocf, imq, squashfs, unionfs, multi-routing, etc.

Say, I've been wondering about that: what is the status of dead default gateway detection? Not sure why it requires a patch and isn't just something selectable via CONFIG_xxx...

I'm guessing the patch hasn't been submitted yet.