Re: More nf_conntrack_sip questions

Philip Prindeville wrote:
I did a little investigation into my one-way voice issue, and noticed that if I don't do voice-menus (i.e. where the Asterisk box itself generates the first outbound INVITE, then passes-through the 2nd INVITE once a handset picks up) then I get two-way voice (i.e. with sending the call directly to the phone). (In this topology, my Asterisk box is also my firewall/NATting router...)

If I enable the voice menus in the inbound dialplan, however, it can hear the voice menus, but not the called-party when they pick up their phone (extension).

So someone (either the SIP conntrack module on the Asterisk border firewall or else the SBC at the ILEC) is failing to look into the 2nd INVITE (i.e. we're not rewriting it properly as it goes by, or the SBC is failing to see it).

What module options are you using for the SIP helper and how is call
setup in asterisk configured (directrtpsetup, canreinvite, ...)?