Re: NFLOG - missing packets?

I did some extra test, which show diffrenece on P4 2.8G with
the transfer rate 100Mbit/s between iptables chains couters
and ulogd logemu records - 2% - seems it's ulogd misses,
not netlink subsystem, and it's directly depends on the
ulogd processing load - db inserts are slow...

Do you think it's fixable in viewable future atleast on the
ulog level, that we know what amount of data we have
missed?