NFLOG - missing packets?

Hello!

Just did several test on the ULOGD2 - via NFLOG, and
confused about the amount of data logged to the database.

In the tests - I'm transferring 700Mb of data file, but sum
of the field in DB (ulog2.ip_totlen) for transferred amount
is ~280M. At the same time iptables -nL -v for the
correspondinf iptables NFLOG enties - shows correct amount
of matches - ~700Mb

Tryed to set --nflog-range 100 or 200 (100 should be is more
than enough though) - with no luck.

Kernel - 2.6.24
iptables v 1.4.0
ulogd2 SVN - rev 7519 (checked today)
DB - Postgresql 8.3.0

ulogd - logs no errors
dmesg logs no errors
db logs no errors

Am I missing something or ULOGD2 do not insert all of the
packets into the DB (so this should be bug?) ?

Regards,
Anton.