Re: Bug finder

amna bilal wrote:
Hi,

The following are my netfilter patches for 2.6.17, which fix a couple of bad bugs:

- The SCTP conntrack loop noticed by Ingo
- The unchecked __copy_from/to in the compat code noticed by Linus
- Two H.323 bugs found by the PROTOS c07-h2250v4 testsuite

I'll push the SCTP patch to -stable as well. There is still at least one open bug in the H.323 helper, but I can't really keep up with the pace new bugs are discovered at currently.

Any help will be appreciated.

Whats your question? The above just quotes one of my merge
requests without further context.