Bug finder

Hi,

The following are my netfilter patches for 2.6.17, which fix a couple of bad bugs:

- The SCTP conntrack loop noticed by Ingo
- The unchecked __copy_from/to in the compat code noticed by Linus
- Two H.323 bugs found by the PROTOS c07-h2250v4 testsuite

I'll push the SCTP patch to -stable as well. There is still at least one open bug in the H.323 helper, but I can't really keep up with the pace new bugs are discovered at currently.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Have a nice day!