Re: [NETFILTER]: xt_hashlimit match, revision 1

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Jan 29 2008 14:04, Patrick McHardy wrote:
Subject: Re: [NETFILTER]: xt_hashlimit match, revision 1

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Hi,

this patch was previously unmerged because it conflicted with Eric Dumazet's
changes. I now rediffed it; please apply.
This adds a huge number of sparse warnings, please fix those up.
I already fixed those in your other recent patches, but please
make sure all patches you submit are sparse warning free.

Interestingly enough, I do not get these warnings.

You're probably not using make C=2 CHECKFLAGS="-D__CHECK_ENDIAN__".

Anyway, please have this patch on top:

The last u_int32_t should be ok as it stands.

That fixes it, thanks.
-