Re: iptables release

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Nov 29 2007 21:52, Patrick McHardy wrote:
 git-checkout master
 git-svn fetch
 git-svn rebase

To get one of my work branches up to sync I do a git rebase:

 git-checkout perf_work1
 git rebase master
Yeah, that works for importing the head and keeping in sync,
but it doesn't work for importing the entire repository with
branches and history according to the manpage. Still useful
since I hate SVN about as much as CVS :)

If you are willing to reorder the SVN tree, that may make git
more happy.

I think its more a SVN misconfiguration. git-svnimport looks for
(example) iptables/trunk, but its trunk/iptables. Couldn't find
out where the misconfiguration is though.

-