to simulata delay for a retransmitting packet

Hi everyone,
Now I wanto usnetem to simulate a delay just for a single packet(i.e. 2
th) to tesre-transmission featurof tcp. I know netem can use u32 filter
to match iwith a delay action. However, icannot distinguish the first
onand thsecond re-transmitting one as they are exactly same. How can
netesimulata delay just based on the order situation ? For example,
firspackedelay 5ms, second re-transmitting one delay 10ms, third
re-transmitting ondelay 15ms ?

Any idea is appreciated. Thanks a lo!

--
BesRegards,
Wei

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Netfilter Development]     [Linux Kernel Networking Development]     [Berkeley Packet Filter]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Advanced Routing & Traffice Control]     [Bugtraq]