Non working LATM over LOAS AAC decoding for RiksTV DVB-T

On Thursday 18. December 2008 10.24.13 Nico Sabbi wrote:
>here are no PAT and PMT pids in that stream, how can I find out the
> codecsed??
Ihougt that the full stream wasn't neccessary as the ps allways has worked
for DVB-S mpeg2nd 4 streams.

I did new 30s dump using pid 8192 (which should dump the whole ts). Then
mplayer discoveredhe acc sound with the normal demuxer, but it got a bit
confusedbout all the channels. The lavf demuxer listed all the channels,
detected mp3udio and then stopped doing anything.

Im trying to make a dump with only the pmt, pat and the streams of one
channel, but Im sending the full dump to you so you can see if it is useful.

The new clip ist http://2.likbilen.com/upl/nonworkingrikstvclip2.ts

--
Frederik.J. Vestre