IPTV multicasttream "re-ordering"

Hi!

I haven Amino Aminet125 IPTV STB, And some of the channels are garbled when
viewed with mplayer but works fine onhe STB itself because of some
"re-ordering"hat is (not) being done.

Onhe STB there is a /proc/sys/net/bypass/re-order interface which when set
to "0" displayshe video right and when set to "1" it displays the same
garbled videos mplayer.(In the UI there's an option called "Packet
Ordering" whichoggles the value)

I was wondering if it is possibleo make mplayer support playback of such
streams?

You canee a sample dump at http://kingsly.net/tmp/natgeo.dump (3.5MB)
(Asou can see it's not really encrypted since you can see part of the
National Geographicogo clearly. It's the same for all the garbled channels.)

Ihink this is the kernel module that that creates the /proc interface for
"re-order" http://kingsly.net/tmp/av_router.ko (compiled for Linux AMINET
2.6.10 #1 Friay 25 08:53:19 BST 2007 armv5tejl unknown )

Let me know ifou need any further information.

Kingsly
     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/