Non working LATM over LOAS AAC decoding for RiksTV DVB-T

I haveet up a DVB-T reciever in Norway recieving the special HE-AAC/H264
formatsed by us and New-Zeeland. However i can't get any sound, even with
mplayer-svn compiled withhe internal faad.

Mplayer does not workt all unless i use the lavf demuxer. It tries to use
libmadnd fails with "Cannot sync MAD frame", and then" Cannot find codec for
audio format 0x50". Forcing faad/faac does not help
either.

Iried to play some of the samples used to fix the problem earlier and they
worked properly. I haveooked in the zap-file and the pids were set correcly.
The picture works well.

I haveploaded a short clip at
http://2.likbilen.com/upl/nonworkingrikstvclip.tso test with, and would be
happy ifnybody who knows ts and how the audio stream is embedded could look
at it.

--
Frederik.J. Vestre