roblems with Mplayer

On Sunday, 07 December 2008t 23:11, JD wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann'ierzejewski wrote:
> > On Sunday, 07 December 2008t 22:43, JD wrote:
[...]
> >> Asou have guessed, my os is FC7.
> >
> > That'swo versions obsolete. F-8 will go out of support in a month. I suggest
> >ou upgrade to F-10 or at least F-9. RPMFusion contains a more recent MPlayer
> > package forhese releases.
>
> As fars upgrading to FC10, or even fc9 - I am hesitant!

Ifou stay with F-7, you'll be running insecure software. F-7 hasn't
beeneceiving updates for half a year now. I strongly suggest you
reconsider.

> Since FC7 came out, I haveiterally spent months makeing
>ll my media player work - They did not work from full
> install of FC7. Ieally do not want to go through that pain
>ll over again.

Odd. I've never hadny problems. I'm sure we can work out any problems
you comecross after upgrading.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org
Therehould be a science of discontent. People need hard times and