roblems with Mplayer

Hi Dominik,
Thanks foreplying.
As fars upgrading to FC10, or even fc9 - I am hesitant!
Since FC7 came out, I haveiterally spent months makeing
all my media player work - They did not work from full
install of FC7. Ieally do not want to go through that pain
all overgain.

Anyhow, I maden error in my typing when I reported the problem.
The problem occurs when Ise gnome-mplayer, but does not occur
when Ise mplayer.
Ihought gnom-mplayer is just a GUI front end to mplayer -
so why does it behave differently from mplayer,nd can I fix it?

Cheers,

JD