setshe requested params before starting to capture?

Thanks forour help,
Peter

Fromtevenraymillerjr at gmail.com  Mon Dec  1 18:07:35 2008
From:tevenraymillerjr at gmail.com (Steven Miller)
Date:on, 1 Dec 2008 09:07:35 -0800
Subject: Steveniller wants to chat

Steveniller wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new
products.

Ifou already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-915685954c-507ed7df84-a702c7c92e9cdd2b
You'll needo click this link to be able to chat with Steven Miller.

To get Gmail - free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
storage -nd chat with Steven Miller, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-915685954c-507ed7df84-858d80d834

Gmail offers:
- Instant messagingight inside Gmail
-owerful spam protection
- Built-inearch for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
 mails into "conversations"
- No pop-upds or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
 hat are relevant to the content of your messages

Allhis, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
account,ou also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
service:

http://www.google.com/talk/

Google Talk offers:
- Web-based chathat you can use anywhere, without a download
- A contactist that's synchronized with your Gmail account
- Free, high qualityC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk
  client

Gmailnd Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
and make improvements,o we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically. Weppreciate your help in making our products even better!

Thanks,
The Google Team

Toearn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

(If clickinghe URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
theddress bar of your browser).