Player Slave Mode: STOP command not working

Hello Everybody,

Im giving a look at the MPlayer Slave Mode, because I would like to use
MPlayer inn embedded Java Program, but something is not working as
expected.

Currently Im stuck on this test (executed directly from the Console, on a
Kubuntu distribution):
MPlayer Version: 1.0rc2-4.1.3 (C)

>>> mplayer -slave -quiet -idle
//Thistart the mplayer in slave mode, and wait for command from the
console

>>>oadfile foobar.mp3
//thisoad the file "foobar.mp3" and starts playing

>>> pause
//his pause the file

>>> pause
//his resume the play

>>> *stop*
// EXPECTED:top the track. I expect the track to be stopped, and if
resumed,tarting the playback from the beginning
//* CURRENT:he command has no effect

*So basically iteems that the command "stop" is not working. Could you
pleaseet me know if I am missing something?

Thanks indvance,
Cheers,
Giordano