Re: IP27: CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE triggers bus errors

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 05:23:29PM -0800, David Daney wrote:

> I haven't checked, but there may be workarounds required in the TLB
> management code that are not in place for the huge page case.  When the huge
> TLB code was developed, we didn't do any testing on R10K.  Somebody should
> dump the exception handlers and carefully look at the rest of the huge TLB
> management code, and check to see that any required workarounds are in
> place.

Joshua, if you happen to have R10000 errata sheets around, maybe you could
check if there's anything suspicious?  Off the top of my head I don't recall
any R10000 TLB erratas but the R10000 had plenty of erratas due to it's - by
the standards of the time - high complexity.

  Ralf