Re: Please add my temporary MIPS fixes branch to linux-next

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:09:36PM +0100, James Hogan wrote:
> On 30/07/14 17:00, James Hogan wrote:
> > Hi Stephen & MIPS people
> >
> > v3.16 is fast approaching and there are quite a few important MIPS
> > patches pending. Since Ralf appears to be unavailable at the moment I've
> > reviewed and applied some of those patches which are least controversial
> > to a fixes branch with the intention of sending a pull request to Ralf &
> > Linus so that one of them can hopefully merge it before the release.
>
> I sent you a pull request for these fixes prior to v3.16 but
> unfortunately they still missed the release, and only two of the patches
> were applied in the main v3.17 MIPS merge.
>
> What are you intentions for the remaining fixes from Markos & Aaro?

Ralf, any comments? I think at least this fix is imporant,
because currently users can hang OCTEON systems simply by lauching
multiple readers of the proc file:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jhogan/mips.git/commit/?id=08a9c3c9afcf6e8975fc1c9a97e871e6a039c25a

A.