Please add my temporary MIPS fixes branch to linux-next

Hi Stephen & MIPS people

v3.16 is fast approaching and there are quite a few important MIPS
patches pending. Since Ralf appears to be unavailable at the moment I've
reviewed and applied some of those patches which are least controversial
to a fixes branch with the intention of sending a pull request to Ralf &
Linus so that one of them can hopefully merge it before the release.

Please could the following branch be added to linux-next:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jhogan/mips.git
branch: mips-fixes

Details of fixes below.

Thanks
James

The current shortlog looks like this:

Aaro Koskinen (1):
      MIPS: OCTEON: make get_system_type() thread-safe

Markos Chandras (5):
      MIPS: syscall: Fix AUDIT value for O32 processes on MIPS64
      MIPS: scall64-o32: Fix indirect syscall detection
      MIPS: EVA: Add new EVA header
      MIPS: Malta: EVA: Rename 'eva_entry' to 'platform_eva_init'
      MIPS: CPS: Initialize EVA before bringing up VPEs from secondary cores

Paul Burton (1):
      MIPS: prevent user from setting FCSR cause bits

Rob Kendrick (1):
      MIPS: math-emu: cp1emu: Fix typo when returning to register file

If I've missed any other critical fixes for v3.16 please let me know.

I haven't included the patches below, even though they are important, as
I'm less sure about them. Comments welcome.

This one fixes mips32 debian boot, but changes the layout of the
NT_PRSTATUS regset which is accessible through ptrace. I don't believe
this will break anything, but there are other patches pending in the
patchset to fix up the regset stuff properly anyway (as it is already
broken for core dumps) and I don't really want to take the risk without
Ralf's okay.

Alex Smith (1):
      MIPS: O32/32-bit: Fix bug which can cause incorrect system call
restarts

This one I'm not confident about, hasn't had any comments on the list,
and has been broken for quite a while anyway, so I haven't risked it.

Huacai Chen (1):
      MIPS: tlbex: fix a missing statement for HUGETLB