Re: Please add my temporary MIPS fixes branch to linux-next

Hi Ralf,

On 30/07/14 17:00, James Hogan wrote:
> Hi Stephen & MIPS people
>
> v3.16 is fast approaching and there are quite a few important MIPS
> patches pending. Since Ralf appears to be unavailable at the moment I've
> reviewed and applied some of those patches which are least controversial
> to a fixes branch with the intention of sending a pull request to Ralf &
> Linus so that one of them can hopefully merge it before the release.

I sent you a pull request for these fixes prior to v3.16 but
unfortunately they still missed the release, and only two of the patches
were applied in the main v3.17 MIPS merge.

What are you intentions for the remaining fixes from Markos & Aaro? I'm
happy for my branch to be dropped from linux-next if you want to apply
them yourself, or to drop the two patches you applied so you can merge
it cleanly.

Thanks
James