Re: SMVP Support on MIPS34KC (linux-2.6.35)

Hi Steve,

    CONFIG_CSRC_R4K is defined . However,  I have not enabled CONFIG_CSRC_GIC and gic_present is initialized to 'zero' . I am a bit confused about CONFIG_SRC_GIC macros. I am not sure if GIC is an external timer outside the mips 34Kc core (specific to malta reference board)? In that case, we might have to replace to GIC source code with our own General purpose timer code. Can you please confirm if i am missing something here? It will be verfy helpful if you can explain a bit about the significance of CSRC_R4K & CSRC_GIC macros definitions in SMVP model.

 We have been stuck with this issue for quiet sometime and looking for ways to resolve this at the best possible way. Your suggestions are really helpful in this regard.

Regards,
Jeffin