SMVP Support on MIPS34KC (linux-2.6.35)

Hi,
 we are using mips34Kc processor & are facing some issues while enabling
SMVP (2 VPEs with 1 TC attached to each VPE) support on the same. We are
using linux-2.6.35 kernel downloaded from malta repository. The issue is
seen during system boot-up with the control looping in the function
stop_machine_cpu_stop. The CPU freezes after the message "Switching to
clocksource" . On further debugging, we observed that the function
stop_machine_cpu_stop (defined in kernel/stop_machine.c) loops continuously
in the 'do while' loop with the condition 'if (smdata->state != curstate)'
never matching. The value of curstate is '1' even after we try to
re-initialize to 0. What could be going wrong here?

We use External timer interrupt as clocksource. One timer interrupt routed
on to vpe0 & another timer interrupt routed on to vpe1.

Regards,
Joe