Re: questions on struct sigcontext

Chris Friesen wrote:
David Daney wrote:

Most of the information is available. The si_addr and si_code of the sigcontext are populated as well as the ucontext at the fault.

I assume this should be siginfo rather than sigcontext?

Yes. In the three parameter form of the signal handler the second and third parameters are pointers to the siginfo and ucontext.

Given all this and the code at $pc when the fault occurred, it is a simple matter to determine what happened.

Okay.  I'll pass that information on and see if it's sufficient.

Thanks,

Chris