Re: Problem on au1100 USB device support

On Oct 10, 2006, at 3:41 PM, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

Note that AMD claims that the latency (and other) errata fixed in the late revs of their SOCs.
For Au1100, BE and BF revs are claimed to be errata-free.

I've been looking for the code I did long ago for
this, but haven't found it yet.  As I recall, the BE and
later version actually fixed some chip bugs, but didn't
solve the design challenges of the CPU responding
in a required time to collect proper status or to
meet the USB timing.

I'll keep looking and do whatever I can to help out.

Thanks.

	-- Dan