Re: Problem on au1100 USB device support

Hello.

Rodolfo Giometti wrote:

I'm just working on adding USB device support for au1100 CPUs.

I wrote the driver (attached) but I cannot understand why when I
insert the USB cable I see no activities on the bus... my USB sniffer
says that the target port is "disconnected/reset".

USB host controller is working so I suppose the clock is well routed
to USB device controller too.

What tree are you testing against? Asking because with the recent deletion of the "old" driver (arch/mips/au1000/common/usbdev.c), the setup code fiddling with SYS_PINFUNC and SYS_CLKSRC regs is gone...

Someone may halp me in understing where the problem could be? My
driver doesn't use DMA, as suggested by the CPU's data sheet... it
could be wrong?

Well, errata says you must use DMA for endpoint 0 on Au1100 revs before BE -- otherwise you'll be asking for trouble.

Thanks in advance,

Rodolfo

WBR, Sergei