Re: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?

I am not entirely sold on this initramfs.

I have a question:

>From what I have read so far, it seems that this is meant as a stepping
stone to booting/mounting the real system.  Has anyone used this where
the initramfs is the filesystem and the endpoint in the boot process?

--
Any content within this email is provided “AS IS” for informational purposes only.  No contract will be formed between the parties by virtue of this email.