Re: sometimes get "crc error" while uncompressed ramdisk

and i find the ramdisk sometimes uncompressed correctly, sometimes not.
if if uncorrect, if often stop at
generic_file_write_nolock -> __grab_cache_page
->add_to_page_cache_unique
->__add_to_page_cache->add_page_to_hash_queue

static void add_page_to_hash_queue(struct page * page, struct page **p)
{
	struct page *next = *p;

	*p = page;
	page->next_hash = next;
	page->pprev_hash = p;
	if (next)
		next->pprev_hash = &page->next_hash;
	if (page->buffers)
		PAGE_BUG(page);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
	atomic_inc(&page_cache_size);
}

it occur oops at
	if (page->buffers)
		PAGE_BUG(page);

i am not sure it may caused by hardware or uncorrect initialized of sdram?
or maybe uncorrect-maked ramdisk can cause this?

thanks for any hints!

Best regards!

Zhuzhenhua