Re: Seg fault when compiled with -mabi=64 and -lpthread

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 03:10:08PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>  Certainly -- I'm assuming you are ready for a pile of patches then?
> Well, perhaps not that many, but I think I've got around four that should
> go upstream.  I'll have a look if they apply cleanly.  None of them
> addresses a problem with building though.

Sure - send them to me, or better yet, put them in bugzilla and make
sure you copy me.  I can't promise you timely response just now because
I'm about twelve feet under on this current project at work, but I'll
do everything I can.

We're going to have automated MIPS regression testing sometime this
year, too.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC