Re: More than 512MB of memory

Ralf Baechle wrote:
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:57:14AM +0100, Rojhalat Ibrahim wrote:

I presume CKSEG is CKSEG0 in the above patch. With that it works
about the same as before. So do you have any clue what the problem
behind all that really is? Furthermore I still have all those
"Illegal instruction" and "Segmentation fault" messages that
shouldn't be there.

Sorry, yes I indeed meant CKSEG0. And this version of the patch really was
only meant to optimize the large performance impact your previous patch
had; it wasn't meant to fix anything beyond that.

As I can't replicate your configuration I'm still starring at the code to
find what's wrong ...

  Ralf

Ok, thanks. If I can try anything that might help track down the problem, please let me know.

Rojhalat