RE: initial bootstrap and jtag

Hi Ed,
What kinds of patching did you have to do in the source code except for the MIPS endian-registers?  I've made such changes plus little-endian-fied the build scripts/linker scripts/makefile/etc. but haven't yet had u-boot working.  I'm assuming that outside of the bootstrapping, the code is endian-independant.  Am I wrong?
Thanks!
Joseph