RE: initial bootstrap and jtag

Joseph,

The AU series processors had some strange behavior relating to the
IDE/PCMCIA/CF interfaces.  Even though the processor was operating in LE
mode, those interfaces remained in BE mode, or something like that.  The
net result was that a CF card written in one mode could not be read in the
other.  The patches were to make the interfaces consistent with the
specifications.  The patches were submitted about a year ago, and as far
as I know were accepted.  I also submitted patches to support CFI flash
detection in LE mode around the same time.

Ed Okerson