From: Eric DeVolder [mailto:eric.devolder@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Yates, John
Subject: Re: Hi-Speed USB controller and au1500

I'm guessing that CONFIG_NONCOHERENT_IO is set which means that the
buffers used by USB are non-cached, and so the LL/SC combinations
performed by the USB stack to the structs in this non-cached area will
always fail. (Examine the MIPS LL/SC...only works to cached spaces...)

Depending upon which version of the Au1500 you have,
CONFIG_NONCOHERENT_IO was necessary due to coherency bugs. I believe
everything should be fixed with Au1500 AD so that CONFIG_NONCOHERENT_IO
isn't needed....

Eric