Doubt on gdbserver

Hi all,

   I am new to this mailing list.I have one doubt related to gdbserver.I want to debug applications remotely using gdb server.My host is normal intel processsor and my target is mips core.So to debug applications on mips i am planning to implement gdbserver on the target.How to do that one?Is there any document related to this?

Thanks in advance,
Aravind.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.