Re: possible Malta 4Kc cache problem ...

Could you please tell us, which 4Kc you are running on ?
What are the cache configuration (size, number of ways) ?
Are you running on the latest kernel sources from the CVS tree ?
Have you tried the mips32_cache.h file I send and/or have you tried the kernel
from the ftp.mips.com FTP server ?

Many question at the same time ;-)
/Carsten