RE: Nintendo 64 Linux

Hello Nigel,

In the past, I had read of someone saying that the greatest source of
computational power on the planet was the Nintendo warehouse during the
height of the N64.  There is an old article that shows that someone has
created a port for it but I don't know the current status of the project.
http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/E/1997/04/036/

A simple Google search shows something here that might be of interest.
http://n64dev.50megs.com/

Have fun!

Todd Smith <todd.smith@camc.org>